Sci-Fi Sunday

Sunday is for relaxing and getting out some of your analog goodies.
Today I'm enjoying some 80's /90's Sci-Fi. Even though  horror is my favorite, I do love the Sci-Fi from this time.

So today on our analog journey we have--

I Come In Peace AKA Dark Angel

Dolph Lundgren taking on a killer alien, how can it get any better? 

Critters

This movie is just rad! It will always be one of my favorite movies. watched it when I was a kid, and still love it.


KRULL


Love this movie! Perfect mix of Sci-Fi and Fantasy. 
Stands the test of time.


Runaway

Tom Selleck VS Gene Simmons. Robots going crazy and killing people.
Remember watching this crazy movie with my dad and brother.
Always a fun watch.

Ok guys, time to fire up the player and enjoy some analog greatness







No comments:

Post a Comment