Nightmare Before Christmas Released In 1993

Man, it's hard to believe that Nightmare Before Christmas was released in 1993.  I remember going to see it with my friend Rose at the local theater, and just being amazed. I absolutely loved it! Everything about this movie is perfect, from the story to the score, the actors, everything!
Let's put it this way, I was in then11th grade when it came out and it's still one of my favorite films.
I know people argue over if it's a Halloween film or a Christmas movie? To me, it is both and a movie you can enjoy anytime. So, go pull out that copy, or I'm sure you can stream it on Netflix or Amazon, and relax and go back to 1993 and hang out with Jack and Sally!
                                   

                                              THIS IS HALLOWEEN!






No comments:

Post a Comment