Kristy Review

I was looking around on Netflix and this movie caught my eye. I haven't really read much about this film, so I was very curious to see if it was worth the time, and yes it is.
Kristy is about a girl named Justine. She is in college, and decides to stay on campus while all of her friends leave for Thanksgiving break. 
One night she decides to venture out and runs into a strange girl at a gas station that calls her Kristy. Shaken up by the situation, she returns back to the college only to be hunted down by mysterious figures. 
In all honesty I went into this movie not expecting a lot. I really got into it. The way the director used the empty college, really made you feel alone. Justine is a girl we all know, and is a fighter, and very resourceful. The stalkers, well these may be people you walk past on the street everyday. Picking someone at random to hunt and kill. The story was good, the actors rad, just a really good suspenseful film. If you get a chance please check it out. Oh yeah, watch it with the lights out. It's on Netflix right now!!
Watch the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment