Halloween 2015

Wow! This October took forever to get here, and left in a hurry. Of course we all watched AMC's Fear Fest, and SyFy 's 31 Days of Halloween. I was glued to Bizarre TV, They showed some pretty rad stuff.

I have my own must watch movies for October. Hack-O-Lantern, Trick or Treat, Halloween 1-5, Friday the 13th 5-6, Night of the Demons, Nightmare Before Christmas, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Ernest Scared Stupid. There are a few more, but like the rest of you, I watched a lot of horror this month.
I still decorate my house and take my kids trick or treating. I even throw a Halloween party.

I still try to show my kids the magic that Halloween holds.
So here are a few pics of our Halloween, I didn't go all screen accurate with my costume, but I had fun, and my kids did as well!
Hope you enjoy!






So, farewell Halloween 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment