Friday The 13th The Game


You all know that I love Friday The 13th, so of course I bought the game on my PS4. I can honestly say that I dig this game.

I know a lot of people got mad about all the glitches, and wait times to play, but to me it is all worth it.

The best way to enjoy the game is with friends. Start a private game with them and enjoy the scenery. I promise you will have fun.

To me, this game is for fans of the Friday franchise, so I can see some people getting tired of the repetition of the places and characters. I loved it.

It gives off the 80's vibe with the intros, and let's not forget the classic line up of Jason's, which include my favorite Jason from part 6, and Tommy from part 6.

For me, I can't wait to play the single player campaign, but most of the fun comes from playing online with friends.

You can play as one of the counselors or pick your favorite Jason. Each counselor and Jason have different skills, so choose wisely.

Here are a few pics of the game.





Now go and download it and have some fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment