HEADLESS Review


I can honestly say that there are few movies that make me say "What the hell just happened?" or "I got to see that again!". Well, Headless made me say both. Ever since FOUND showed me the bit pieces of Headless, I have patiently waited to witness the brutality, and blood soaked carnage within this movie. That day has finally arrived.

My Vultra Video VHS tape arrived in the mail, and as soon as I got the chance I shoved that tape in my player and devoured every beautiful bloody moment of this film. 
This movie goes above and beyond to make all of us horror fans proud. So many rad kills, decapitations, and even some necrophilia. To me, it binds together the story of how this man becomes a killer, and continues on his rampage of killing women, with the life of a young woman who wants to better her life and get out of her dead end job. The two worlds finally come crashing together, and it's like a train wreck, you can't look away. Some of the images from this movie are forever burned into my memory, not that that's a bad thing. We see the fusing together of a great story with violent images, that make a perfect horror movie. A powerful, vicious, excruciating film. And I adore it!. 

Without words, Shane Beasley gives one of the best stalker performances caught on film. This dudes chase scenes are so awesome, I could watch them over and over. At times he even makes you feel sorry for what this poor soul has endured. He also shows how far some one can descend into madness. Shane Beasley I can't wait to see what you do next.

The struggle between the characters of Jess and Pete played by Kelsey Carlisle and Dave Parker feels genuine as we have all been in that go nowhere relationship, but you really love that person. I loved how these characters have a love/hate relationship. I think they truly loved each other.

Ellie Church kills it again like she does with every role. She plays Betsy, who works in the skating rink with Jess, and has no problem telling people what is on her mind. Is there anything Ellie can't do? I think not!

Now to one of the best characters in the movie, Slick Vic.
Slick Vic is played by Brian Williams, and this dude plays this character so well. I loved the way he looked, the vibe he gives off, the dude even bangs Betsy while she wears skates, while wearing a suede vest! Your classic dirty guy, and I loved him!

Skull Boy was also a nice added bonus. Watching this child with a skull head give orders, and prance around was awesome! Great job by Kaden Miller.

Nathan Erdel, you sir are a genius. I wish I had a brilliant mind like yours to come up with this story, and you played Maggot beautifully. Thank you for a story I will never forget.

Arthur Cullipher, thank you for putting these blood soaked images on film to destroy my eyeballs. I loved every minute of it! 

You need to see this movie NOW!!!! Trust me when I tell you, you won't forget it!




No comments:

Post a Comment