Rad Short Films from Jeremiah Kipp

To me short films are either awesome or suck really bad. Today lurking around on the web I stumbled on a director that totally blew my mind, and I want to share what I found with all of you.

Jeremiah Kipp is the director I'm talking about. This guy is brilliant. I mean the way he brings these stories to life is amazing. Visually breathtaking, and beautiful. I fell in love with his work after viewing his short film CRESTFALLEN, with music from Harry Manfredini.
I couldn't believe how stunning and powerful the scenes are delivered. Everything about CRESTFALLEN is pieced together perfectly, and leaves you begging to see more.

As any fan would do, I reached out to Jeremiah so my eyes could devour more, and I received some films that left me stunned, amazed, and excited about this directors future films.

For right now I want to give you the names of the short films and a short synopsis. So here we go

Painkiller- Two people trying to do something to benefit mankind discover sometimes it's better to leave things alone.

The Minions- Short about witches, based on a true story.
Here is a pic from The Minions


Berenice- Edgar Allan Poe adaptation, part of a horror anthology called Creepers.

Contact- Drugs can take you to a place you never want to go.


These films left me begging for more of this visual onslaught. The story is shoved into your eyeballs with the lids duct taped open. I know it can be hard to tell a story and get your vision on film, well try it with very little dialog, maybe try it with no dialog. Jeremiah Kipp did it, and let his camera do the talking for the actors.


Thank you Jeremiah Kipp for being so kind to a fan, and thank you for these rad films! I can't wait to see what the future brings. I'm hoping to see a full length movie soon!


I urge you to go check out this directors work, I promise you will feel the same way I do! 
Here is a link to his page.

No comments:

Post a Comment