Sci-Fi Sunday

Sunday, we meet again. Lounging around, decided to put some tapes in the VCR and check out some forgotten movies. Here we go with some analog goodness.

Outland-
Sean Connery in outer space taking on bad guys, how can you go wrong?
I like this one, pretty cool story, and awesome exploding death scenes. You need this one eon your sci-fi shelf.



Killing Cars-

Even though Jurgen Prochnow is in this, it couldn't keep my attention. Maybe my add or just a bad movie. I wanted this to be good because he is a great actor. He was in DUNE, The Keep, and many others. I may need to revisit this when my mind is not all over the place.



Rollerball-

James Caan in a movie from 1975 that takes place in 2018. Wow!
So, when are we going to settle our differences with rollerball? No war, just a deadly game of rollerball. It's funny that the futuristic movies from the 70's and 80's are supposed to be taking place right now. What happened? 


Space Raiders--
Why was 80's sci-fi the best? This movie is a guilty pleasure. When I watch this, I feel like I'm watching this with my brother on a Saturday, or Sunday morning. If you have never seen this, you need to! I promise, you will love it!


Have a rad Sunday and go feed that VCR!

No comments:

Post a Comment