January 1st Movies

Here we are, January 1st. I hope all of you had a fun, and happy New Year's Eve. I'm going to start this year off with my three favorite movies.

First off is DUNE



So many great actors in this movie, and David Lynch directed it. What's not to love about it? 
The spice must flow!


Next-- Meatballs



I have watched this movie so much it's pitiful. This is the only reason I ever wanted to go to camp, but I never did. It just makes you feel good watching this and rooting for the underdogs. My kids like it, so that is a huge plus. Bill Murray is so awesome in this!


And Last--
Friday The 13th Part 6 Jason Lives



My all time favorite movie! I love everything about it! The cast, atmosphere, soundtrack, my favorite Jason and Tommy. 80's horror at its best!
Let's not forget, the only Friday the 13th with campers.



I'm starting this year off with movies I love to try and set my self up with an open mind for movies and t.v shows. I'm really excited to see what all 2018 has to offer and I'm glad to have all of you along for this rad journey. 

I hope you all dig this! Share what you're excited to see!







No comments:

Post a Comment